[llvm-dev] [GSoC'16] Weekly Status - June 27 - Zhengyang Liu
Zhengyang Liu via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 27 07:10:57 PDT 2016
Dear LLVM and SVA community:
This is to brief you the progress of this week. I mainly focused on minor fixes this week. Following is what I finished this week.
1. Move the implementation of runOnModule of RegisterGlobalVar pass from .h back to .cpp file.
2. Introduce two new functions to register and unregister function prototypes on llvm.compiler.used.
3. Added two regression tests for PromoteArrayAllocas pases.
4. Rewrite InitAllocas pass. This pass is originally written as a function pass. Rewrite this pass to Module pass to make the intrinsic function llvm.malloc
5. The customized malloc, calloc, and realloc in safecode/runtime/BBRuntime/AlignedMalloc.cpp could be overrided by system implementation on some environments. Thus I added a __sc_bb_ prefix to these customized heap allocation functions. I also write a module pass to automatically rename all malloc / calloc / realloc to __sc_bb_malloc ... Regression tests are also completed for this pass.
This week, I plan to
1. Test SAFECode’s bbac implementation on more real-world programs, and fix possible crashes.
2. Discuss with my mentor Prof. John Criswell about the insertion point of free in PromoteArrayAllocas pass.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev