[llvm-dev] [LLVM/Clang v3.8.1] Missing Git branches/tags and source-tarballs?

Sedat Dilek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 27 00:16:22 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Anton Korobeynikov
<anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:

>>> Which are just coming, now that final has been tested successfully. :)
>>> They'll be announced in the list and available here:
>>> http://llvm.org/releases/download.html#3.8.1
>> Thanks you both for your answers.
>> Can you or Tom (as release-manager) answer why there were no
>> commit-ids (release_381 SVN branch) sent to llvm-commits ML?
> Sure, I already written this above - there is *no* such branch
> (http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/branches/)

Hmm, I saw this on llvm-commits ML...

[test-suite] r273407 - Creating release candidate final from release_381 branch
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20160620/366816.html

- Sedat -

[1] http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20160620/366815.html
[2] http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20160620/366816.html