[llvm-dev] Finding caller-saved registers at a function call site

Rob Lyerly via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 22 12:55:17 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to get all the caller-saved registers (both the
register and the stack slot at which it was saved) for a given function
call site in the backend.  What's the best way to grab this information?
Is it possible to get this information if I have the MachineInstr of the
function call?  I'm currently targeting the AArch64 & X86 backends.

Thanks!

--
Rob Lyerly
Graduate Research Assistant, Systems Software Research Group