[llvm-dev] [GSoC 2016] [Weekly Status] Capture Tracking Improvements

Scott Egerton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 20 14:24:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

Here's this weeks report.

- Began learning the LLVM assembly language.
- Compiled Firefox using an instrumented version of LLVM in order to
identify what is currently marked as "MayBeCaptured".
- Analysed the result of this and looked for common trends.
- Began looking into analysed result in the algorithm to see if it
appears to be being too conservative.

Many thanks,
Scott