[llvm-dev] Suggestion / Help regarding new calling convention

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 20 08:25:12 PDT 2016

GlobalOpt already does this with fastcc, use it as a guide if you want to
do this:
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/llvm/blob/63b34cdf342b8265d98357008765b2563dd04e6c/lib/Transforms/IPO/GlobalOpt.cpp#L2023

You can't just change the convention of F, you need to update the
convention used at F's call sites.

Unfortunately, while LLVM has PreserveMost and PreservesAll calling
conventions, it does not appear to have an equivalent PreservesNone/Least.