[llvm-dev] LLVM APT packages - when will they be back?

Zvonimir Rakamaric via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 14 10:41:31 PDT 2016

Hi Jeremy,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 6:06 PM Jeremy Lakeman <Jeremy.Lakeman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It was taken down as it was consuming 40% of network bandwidth, and
> interfering with other services.

Sure, I understand that. But to be able to make plans on our end, I would
appreciate if you could let me know that are your long term plans wrt
hosting this repository?
Are you planning to bring it back online at some point?
If so, then do you have a rough estimate on when that would happen?

> Perhaps you will need to locate a service to mirror the repo, so it can be
> brought back online without leeching so much bandwidth.

Could you please provide more details related to your sentence above?
I don't understand what "you will need to locate a service to mirror the
repo" exactly means.

Are you saying that I should look for a service where LLVM APT packages
could be hosted?

Thanks,
-- Zvonimir