[llvm-dev] SegFault creating a ExecutionEngine

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jun 11 16:42:57 PDT 2016

Hi edA-qa,

EngineBuilder is using unique_ptr, so if it constructed a valid engine it
should be passing ownership off just fine.

That backtrace contains a call to erase on a null SmallPtrSetImpl in the
LLVMContext. What LLVMContext are you building the Module with, and are you
making sure that the context outlives the module?

- Lang.