[llvm-dev] Temporary alternative: [was: Re: IMPORTANT: APT repo temporary switched off]

Sylvestre Ledru via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 10 12:00:28 PDT 2016

Hello,
Le 31/05/2016 à 19:27, Anton Korobeynikov a écrit :
> TL;DR: APT repo switched off due to excessive load / traffic
>
> Recently we realized that APT repo generates almost 95% of I/O on
> llvm.org and more than 40% of network bandwidth alone. During last 2
> weeks the main services on llvm.org (svn, git, bugzilla) had serious
> problems with overall connectivity.
>
> We decided to temporary switch APT repo off to see if this would help.
> Stay tuned for updates.

Until we have a more permanent solution, I set up:

http://llvm-apt.ecranbleu.org/apt/

Please note that it is just a temporary solution, I might turn it off if
the load is too important.

(the server is only used for this).

The sync from the CI is not back yet (should be done in the next few days).

Cheers,
Sylvestre