[llvm-dev] CMake version specific tweaks in compiler-rt

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 3 10:58:22 PDT 2016

I deliberately left that code in place so that if we needed to revert the patch was small. At this point I don’t think there is any reason not to start the cleanup process. I was planning to start looking into some of the cleanup early next week.

So far there has only been one issue that I’m aware of, which David Li put in a workaround for (compiler-rt - r271582). If anyone is aware of any other problems as a result of the CMake bump please let me know ASAP, but I don’t expect any issues warranting a revert would appear this late.

Thanks,
-Chris