[llvm-dev] Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Kenneth Adam Miller via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 3 08:07:51 PDT 2016

Hello, this is just a bump, in case no one has seen this or had the time to
answer. I'm sure that there are others that have referenced llvm's
instruction semantics in order to add some. What I saw regarding
instruction semantics was that it was supposed to be in an extremely
convoluted and hard to understand file. But I feel sure that that's not
right, it would have to be that I looked in the wrong place. Is there a
file that has an associative mapping from opcode to semantics or vice versa
that can be edited to remove certain opcodes that the target compiler will
generate?