[llvm-dev] Switching to git (Windows experience) (was re:[cfe-dev] GitHub anyone?)

Jeremy Lakeman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 2 21:46:55 PDT 2016

+1 for SmartGit, good for browsing the commit log, resolving conflicts or
staging code chunks in an editable 3-pane view.
Though I would fall back to the usual cli for everything else.

GitKraken also looks interesting, but I haven't used it enough to evaluate
it properly.

IMHO explorer integration is overrated and causes too much slow down &
instability.