[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] GitHub anyone?

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 2 09:18:12 PDT 2016

Renato,

> Firstly, the responses were overwhelmingly positive (I counted 20 of
> the ~25 people strongly supporting and another 2~3 weakly supporting).
> This is a good indication that the move could be very beneficial to
> the community as a whole, including downstream infrastructure, not
> just the reduction in upstream infrastructure admin costs.
I'm not quite sure that this might be a good indication. It might be
possible that we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. Maybe we
should have some sort of survey so we could collect more opinions?

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University