[llvm-dev] Target Acceptance Policy

Andrey Bokhanko via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jul 29 06:34:23 PDT 2016

Renato,

I'm not speaking on ways to circumvent the review system, but rather on
when enough is enough.

Do you expect whole back-ends to receive the same level of code review as
individual incremental patches to existing ones? If yes, by who? In case of
existing back-ends, there are maintainers who understand the code and able
to do a proper code review; who can do the same for new back-ends?

Can we put some formal expectations into your guidelines?

Yours,
Andrey