[llvm-dev] Exception Handling Deep Dive at Dev Meeting

Hayden Livingston via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 28 02:07:08 PDT 2016

I'm proposing that one of the esteemed members of the LLVM community
present a talk on exception handling both how it is done inside LLVM
and in general.

The interest from my part is the Windows Exception Unwinding which
from what I read is like Itaniums. It also looks like this is the one
implemented in LLVM and most everyone cares about.

I understand in the face of optimizations the correctness comes into
question but I'm looking for more intricate details on real scenarios
that the people who have worked with this have encountered.