[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

Justin Lebar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 27 11:33:28 PDT 2016

Maybe we can hit the pause button on this issue of a survey vs
consensus-building.  I think it's a distraction from the main issue
here, and it makes it harder for everyone else to participate in the
thread.

That said, I really do think that perspectives like Justin B's below
are important.  That is, if people have a problem with the monorepo,
it is useful they can join the thread and say why.  That's true
regardless of whether we use a survey or not.

-Justin