[llvm-dev] Target Acceptance Policy

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 26 17:35:23 PDT 2016

On 27 Jul 2016 1:19 a.m., "Hal Finkel" <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:
> Like what? Minor things are generally things that are easy to ask to be
changed in a code review.

Minor problems like not using range based loops, too much use of std
string, variable naming. Each own could be a simpler task, but rebasing
(and validating) a large patch set for every review can be daunting.

I particularly don't feel strongly about caps on first letter of variable
names, for instance, so I would be fine if a big renaming happening after
landing, if the developer is already making other big and more important
changes to the code base.

Cheers,
Renato