[llvm-dev] Target Acceptance Policy

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 26 16:36:53 PDT 2016

I'm most certainly not. Just because I didn't write something, that I means
I have written the opposite.

I could perhaps add "fully adapted" on point 6, to help make it clearer.
Would that help?

But as with what was said in the code of conduct, exhausting all
possibilities is not only exhausting, but pointless.

We know how to do code review, we know how to follow the policies, and we
can collectively take decisions without needing to resort to rules and
regulations.

This piece is just the last resort, minimum requirements. Not a complete
description of everything we do.

I really thought this would be a no brainer, that every was on board with
what everyone already does. Seems I was, again, wrong.

Cheers,
Renato