[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

C Bergström via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 20 20:01:57 PDT 2016

Can this conversation be moved to a -projects or -infra or
-somewhere-else place.. pretty please. While I have my own opinions -
I don't think my feedback would be heard over the voices of loud
contributors - as such and probably being in the same bucket as many
others on this list, kindly resolve this issue in another channel of
communication - again please set this up and stop flooding a developer
list with -infra issues.