[llvm-dev] CMake configuration errors

Martin J. O'Riordan via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 20 10:49:41 PDT 2016

I have not quite caught up with the v3.9 branch point at SVN #275826, but I
am at #275166.

But I am seeing loads of CMake configuration errors along the lines of:

CMake Error at cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:1097 (add_dependencies):

  The dependency target "c-arcmt-test" of target "check-clang-preprocessor"

  does not exist.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:1148 (add_lit_target)

  tools/clang/test/CMakeLists.txt:96 (add_lit_testsuites)

This was not happening with #272991 which was the previous version I had
synchronised to.  This is a "cross compiler" configuration in case that
helps.

Any ideas why this would happen?

Thanks,

            MartinO