[llvm-dev] Code owner for Mips

Daniel Sanders via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 20 05:38:54 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm going to be leaving Imagination on the 19th of August and moving on to a
different LLVM opportunity at Apple a few weeks later. As such, I feel it's time
for me to step down as code owner of the Mips target so that we have a single
code owner throughout the LLVM 3.9 release which is scheduled to finish just
after my last day.

I'd like to nominate Simon Dardis as the new code owner. Is that ok with everyone?

Vasileios Kalintiris is going to take over my release testing, starting with the
3.9 release. He will also be taking over my buildbots over the next few weeks.

Daniel Sanders
Leading Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
Imagination Technologies Limited
www.imgtec.com<http://www.imgtec.com/>