[llvm-dev] RFC: FileCheck Enhancements

Elena Lepilkina via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 19 06:48:23 PDT 2016

And I also want to ask again about possible change of regexp library. There are a lot of comments that some changes in FileCheck are useless, because they may be replaced by using some features of regular expressions, but they are not supported by current library.

I don't know a lot about modern C++ regexp library, but there are:
1. PCRE(pcre.h)
2. std::regex. It has no necessary features. So it can't be taken.
3. There is regex library in boost.
4. Also there is regex library in poco.

Are there any other variants?

Thanks,