[llvm-dev] How to set up a git mirror for a new LLVM suproject

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 11 16:24:15 PDT 2016

Jason,

In general this is the question for llvm-admin :)

In particular, please e-mail me what is you branch & release policy,
e.g. whether we should mirror all the branches and if not, whether we
should mirror release branches, if any.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Jason Henline via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> I recently set up the parallel-libs sub-project in the llvm-project repo and
> I would like to set up a Git mirror to interact with that project similar to
> the mirrors for clang and compiler-rt at http://llvm.org/git/clang.git and
> http://llvm.org/git/compiler-rt.git. How do I get a git mirror like that set
> up for parallel-libs?
>
> Thanks,
> -Jason

With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University