[llvm-dev] [GSoC'16] Weekly Status - July 11 - Zhengyang Liu
Zhengyang Liu via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 11 06:09:15 PDT 2016
This is to brief you the progress of this week. Following is what I
finished this week.
1. The GEPChecks in SAFECode was not able to handle the vectorized
getelementptr instrument. I fix this and make GEPChecks support
2. Found a linkage bug in BaggyBoundsChecks pass. The original
implementation will automatically change a external with common linkage
to a global with external linkage. A global variable with common linkage
must have a zero initializer, which is not applicable in bbac. Rewrite
linkage will allow bbac style tentative global definition. However, the
target linkage is wrong in this case, the correct target linkage is
3. Found a bug in the poolcheck runtime functions. The check function
will do nothing if the length argument of function is 0.
4. Write a temp wrapper function for getline and getdelim.
5. Make RewriteOOB insert a pchk_getActualValue() call before each GEP
More information about the llvm-dev