[llvm-dev] Poly Perf 11 broken?

Tobias Grosser via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 7 08:36:55 PDT 2016

On 07/07/2016 05:10 PM, Renato Golin wrote:
> Hi Tobi,
>
> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/perf-x86_64-penryn-O3-polly
>
> Looks like one of your boxes are bad and the other is good, but since
> they're both on the same bot, it looks to use as if it's unstable,
> spamming people every other build. :)
>
> Can you have a look, please?

Hi Renato,

thanks for the comment.

This is a bug I was not yet able to reproduce. We already have an open
bug report for this and I keep monitoring this bug since a little while.
Until now I had the impression that this is not machine specific, but as
the last three failures were all on pollyperf11 I disabled pollyperf11
for now to see if this "fixes" the bug. Hopefully we are lucky.

Now regarding the "spamming of people". All of the polly performance
bots had been configured to not send email, as they generally take a
rather long time to run, such that any email would arrive too late to be
of use. If for some reason the bots send out emails, please let me know
as I currently believe they do not send emails and will consequently
never spam people.

Best,
Tobias