[llvm-dev] [Openmp-dev] [lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] FYI: Landing the initial draft for an LLVM Code of Conduct

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 6 08:16:37 PDT 2016

As Daniel pointed out, an enumeration like that knows no bounds, and
starting a list invites endless what-if questions.  That's why I settled
for a more qualitative statement; we have to acknowledge that ultimately
there's a judgement call on the part of the enforcement committee, but
the wording as it was felt a little too wide-open for me.
--paulr