[llvm-dev] Is llvm-dev no longer the place for 'Projects built with LLVM' submissions?

C Bergström via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 5 23:30:23 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Joshua Olson via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi, I submitted Terra to this list last week without a response. With
> the recent discussion about the focus of this list, perhaps
> http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/ needs to be updated so people like
> me know the correct people to bother instead of being off topic?
>
> I'm a bit confused,

Hi Josh,

I'm guilty of putting your original email in the round file, but I suspect
that your post was more likely on-topic good content. Don't be discouraged
by the lack of reply and you may want to ping that original thread so it's
at the top again. (The post which explains what "Terra" is)

Frankly, the important people who could give a meaningful reply were
probably either
a. Holidays
b. Busy arguing 9 vs 10 or whatever other bikeshed discussion that was
popular for the day
c. Just busy with work

The community seems to be undergoing maturity and growing pains.. hang in
there while we find an adult to help us sort this out.

Thanks