[llvm-dev] error of using GATHER intrinsic

zhi chen via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 21 15:43:06 PST 2016

Hi Tim,

I updated the file a little bit. It seemed that the error was caused by
line 825 where it has a select instruction. The file can be successfully
compiled on trunk if I change the select instruction to add. Any idea? or I
should report a bug.

BTW, the error info is:
llc:
/home/zhi/tools/llvm_trunk/source/llvm/lib/CodeGen/SelectionDAG/SelectionDAG.cpp:3069:
llvm::SDValue llvm::SelectionDAG::getNode(unsigned int, llvm::SDLoc,
llvm::EVT, llvm::SDValue): Assertion `Operand.getValueType().bitsLT(VT) &&
"Invalid sext node, dst < src!"' failed.

Best,
Zhi