[llvm-dev] a bundle with one instruction

Rail Shafigulin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 20 16:27:12 PST 2016

> No. Bundles with single instructions are not allowed, but bundles can be
> mixed with instructions that are not bundled.
>
> -Krzysztof
>
> --
> Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted
> by The Linux Foundation

I'm slightly confused. Can you elaborate on what it means to have bundles
that are mixed with instructions that are not bundled?

What I need for my target is to bundle every instruction, even if it is
solo instruction. What would be the best way to achieve this? Current idea
is to add a NOP instruction if MI has only one instruction in it. Is it
possible?

Any help is appreciated.

--
Rail Shafigulin