[llvm-dev] LLD benchmark results for all commits

Rui Ueyama via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 15 15:36:56 PST 2016

Well, from November 1st to the end of December, the linker got slower by
about 10%, but you cannot attribute that decrease to any single change.
That's the result of accumulation, and that's why I wrote it tends to
getting slower. All the accumulation was offset by a single change, which
is the string table optimization patch, though.