[llvm-dev] TableGen error message: top-level forms in instruction pattern should have void types

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 12 09:36:13 PST 2016

On 1/12/2016 11:30 AM, Phil Tomson wrote:

> Our XSTGPseudo constructor doesn't allow for that. Is there a way to add
> this kind of constraing after the definition?

After the definition, no.  Could you try this instead?

let Constraints = "$dst = $addr", Uses= [GRP] in {
          def RelAddr : XSTGPseudo<(outs GPRC:$dst),
                     (ins GPRC:$spoff, GPRC:$addr),
                     "! RELADDR $spoff, $dst",
                     [(set GPRC:$dst, (XSTGRELADDR GPRC:$addr,
GPRC:$spoff))]>;
}

-Krzysztof

hosted by The Linux Foundation