[llvm-dev] DragonEgg and FORTRAN Compilation with LLVM 3.7.x

Ghassan Shobaki via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 11 23:14:55 PST 2016

Hi,
I noticed that there is no Dragonegg available for downloading in LLVM 3.7.x. Does this mean that Dragonegg is no longer supported or that we can just use the Dragonegg that is available with LLVM 3.6.x? I don't remember reading anything in this mailing list about dropping Dragonegg! I am interested in Dragonegg only because SPEC CPU2006 has many FORTRAN benchmarks. Is there another alternative for compiling FORTRAN code using LLVM 3.7.x? It's hard to believe that the latest version of LLVM does not compile SPEC CPU2006.
Thanks
Ghassan ShobakiAssistant Professor
Dept. of Computer Science
California State University, Sacramento