[llvm-dev] Using -time-passes in LTO with splitting

Sergei Larin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 5 07:14:58 PST 2016

Mehdi,

  Thank you for the explanation/confirmation. At this juncture timing in multithreaded mode is not the top issue for us as well, but at least I realize now that there is a general need for it, so if we can allocate any time on it I will bring it up for public discussion first.

  Thank you again.

Sergei

---

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation