[llvm-dev] RFC: Move the test-suite LLVM project to GitHub?

Kristof Beyls via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 25 00:48:15 PST 2016

My biggest concerns and care-abouts are largely what Matthias expressed
below.
Most of them have been addressed already further down the thread.

I hope that the move to github in practice would mean that the only
difference is that I 'git clone https://github...' instead of 'git clone
http://llvm.org/git/test-suite.git' ?

Thanks,

Kristof