[llvm-dev] the new FunctionPassManager

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 19 08:05:37 PST 2016

FWIW the new PassManager probably isn't quite ready yet, as I understand
it, so you may be best off sticking with the legacy stuff for now. The
naming's perhaps a bit unfortunate, but was chosen this way to reduce some
of the renaming churn, if I recall correctly (though I can't quite recall
exactly why/how).