[llvm-dev] [3.8 Release] Release status
Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 18 16:22:11 PST 2016
According to the schedule (e.g. on the right on llvm.org), we should
have tagged the release by now, but we haven't, so we're officially
behind schedule. I'm still optimistic that we can wrap this up pretty
This is what's blocking us:
- PR26509: Crash in InnerLoopVectorizer::vectorizeLoop()
I'm waiting to hear what Cong comes up with, otherwise we can revert
r255691 on the branch
- Shrink-wrapping vs TLS: Davide and Quentin are working on it
- PR26600: Loop vectorization creates an unsafe out-of-bounds load
There's a patch out: http://reviews.llvm.org/D17332
But no comments yet.. Hal?
- PR26564: Performance regression in AA
Patch in review, but it makes me a little uneasy since it's big and
requires pulling in some refactoring patches too :-/
- ARM: fix VFP asm constraints: http://reviews.llvm.org/D17349
It's not a regression, but I'll take it if it lands real soon.
- PR26500: shrink-wrapping vs PPC
Patch in review: http://reviews.llvm.org/D17294
Looks like it's moving along.
- PR26081: Assertion failed: (BitWidth == RHS.BitWidth && ...
I believe Matthias is working on it?
Will revert r252839 to unblock otherwise.
- PR26485: regression lowering TLS access in C on Darwin
Is no one looking? :-(
If you're on one of these bugs or code reviews, etc., please try to
prioritize them if you can.
Also, please let me know if my list is missing something.
More information about the llvm-dev