[llvm-dev] WebKit B3 (was LLVM Weekly - #110, Feb 8th 2016)

Mueller-Roemer, Johannes Sebastian via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 16 02:45:25 PST 2016

I try to follow ToT closely. The amount of work required keeping things running is similar (some say slightly higher), but it gives you the advantage that the changes themselves are smaller and the set of commits you have to look at to find out what changed and what it was replaced by is much smaller (compensating for the lack of documentation of those changes and their replacements).

--
Johannes S. Mueller-Roemer, MSc
Wiss. Mitarbeiter - Interactive Engineering Technologies (IET)

Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung IGD
Fraunhoferstr. 5  |  64283 Darmstadt  |  Germany
Tel +49 6151 155-606  |  Fax +49 6151 155-139
johannes.mueller-roemer at igd.fraunhofer.de  |  www.igd.fraunhofer.de