[llvm-dev] [RFC] Lanai backend

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 16:36:34 PST 2016

----- Original Message -----

To be clear, I don't think that clarifying their feelings on independent ISA implementations should be a prerequisite to upstreaming their backend. However, such a clarification certainly affects the educational value of the backend. Given that the ISA seems simple enough to be valuable in a classroom setting, such a clarification would seem practically useful.

 -Hal