[llvm-dev] [RFC] Lanai backend

Sean Silva via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 15:40:43 PST 2016

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Tim Northover <t.p.northover at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 9 February 2016 at 14:12, Sean Silva via llvm-dev
> <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> > I know at least the encoding reference is missing for AArch64,
>
> I added it in a while back. The "Architecture Reference Manual"
> contains all that info. Perhaps I should reword it to make that
> clearer for anyone coming along later.

I should have qualified my statement with "last I checked" :)

Can you annotate that link with "(authentication required, free sign-up)"
like some of the power docs do?

Also, if you're taking a look at this area, the link "ARMv8 Instruction Set
Overview" seems to be broken or out of date.

-- Sean Silva