[llvm-dev] How is llvm-avr backound integration going?

Allen Lorenz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Feb 6 11:00:29 PST 2016

To those interested in AVR backend additions to LLVM, the LLVM review tools
"Phabricator" ( don't ask me to say that 3 times fast ),  allows easy
searching.   Go to http://reviews.llvm.org/  and type in AVR in the search
entry.  This will give you a list of the commits, and resolutions.  From my
understanding ( NO Expert ), a large part of the skeleton code has been
added.  The leave the rest of the skeleton,and all the fleshy bits.  Good
progress Dylan!.