[llvm-dev] Urgently looking for Compiler / Toolchain Developers in Europe for world leading semiconductor company

C Bergström via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 5 08:17:32 PST 2016

I don't know how others feel about this, but I'm slightly opposed to
indirect solicitations from recruiters on this list. Please don't take my
email as carrying *any* authority though. Please do consider this more of
starting a polite discussion.

Generally
1) You've included zero job description
2) "We" as a community have no clue who this company is
etc etc

Personally, I see some of the value in (direct) job postings as a way for
companies to wear a badge for their investment in the project. I have a
doubt the company is extensively using llvm and will be working on llvm if
they weren't aware of this mailing list already... (I could be mistaken
when big companies are involved)

Less strict place for posting may be compilerjobs.com