[llvm-dev] greendragon build noisy due to mmap_stress.cc

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 2 09:50:22 PST 2016

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 5:24 PM, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>

> >> On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 8:23 AM, Nico Weber <thakis at google.com> wrote:
> >>>

> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-ppc64be-linux-multistage/builds/60
> >>

> >> Fair point - Kostya/Dmitry, any ideas here?
>
> Ah, OK, I misread this (though, that page says 404 No Such Resource to me).
>
> Is there any magical idea behind lit hiding test output?

I've had some ideas about how to squirrel output back through the buildbot,
etc - but would take more time/investigation than I'm likely to devote to
the task any time soon, unfortunately.

In the short term/interim, you might be able to "REQUIRES: shell" and use
"tee" the output to a temp file, then run FileCheck on the temp file. That
way it should dump the output, then show FileCheck results after that.