[llvm-dev] Static analysis on TCP/IP stack

Muhui Jiang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 29 01:52:51 PST 2016

Hi

I hope this is the right mailing list to ask some questions related to the
llvm. I am new to llvm and I decided to use llvm to conduct static analysis
of the linux kernel( mostly on the TCP/IP stack). One thing is that whether
llvm support static taint analysis. Could you please give me some examples
if you have or do I have to implement it by myself. If so, any suggestions
available?

My requirements is to do some model checking and pattern checking on the
linux source code and static taint analysis might solve it. Thanks

Regards
Muhui