[llvm-dev] RPC on LLVM IR: any example programs for this?

Shen Liu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 16 07:37:38 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

I want to use an LLVM new feature (llvm::orc::remote::RPCBase) to implement
a simple RPC framework between two LLVM modules. It seems by this new class
we can do serialization/deserialization on LLVM IR type system directly.
But I haven't found any helpful stuff on google showing me how to use these
RPC APIs. Can anyone give me some hints or example programs showing me how
to use these API correctly? Just a simple serialization/deserialization toy
demo is OK, Thanks very much!

Best regards,

Shen