[llvm-dev] Red Hat is hiring an LLVM quality engineer

Matt Newsome via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 8 12:33:31 PST 2016

Hello again,

Around a month ago I advertised an LLVM engineering position with Red
Hat. That position has since been filled, but we do have a further
LLVM-related vacancy:

   https://bit.ly/redhatllvmqe

As mentioned in the job summary, the role is primarily quality assurance
work on Red Hat internal builds of LLVM and Clang, but also with the
opportunity to contribute junior to intermediate-level development work
to those builds.

The quality work includes testing and validation of builds, continuous
integration work, and bug investigation/analysis.

Applications with résumé via the link above please. We'll take a
shortlist of applicants to interview in the new year.

Matt