[llvm-dev] www-pubs

John Criswell via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 29 16:17:47 PDT 2016

Dear Renato,

Did you modify pubs.js and put the publications into the list at the top
(the list in pubs.js is sorted in reverse chronological order)?

All the papers in www-pubs are papers for which we put a copy in the SVN
repository (a practice we probably dropped around 2012, though I don't
remember the exact date).  We now provide external links to the papers
(unless they're Vikram's LLVM papers, I think).

Regards,

John Criswell

On 8/29/16 5:58 PM, Renato Golin via llvm-dev wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I just added two publications to www-pubs (r280004), as it used to be,
> but it seems the results are not up yet:
>
> http://llvm.org/pubs/
>
> Also, my SVN www-pubs seems to only have papers up to 2012, while the
> page has it up to 2015.
>
> I'm confused, what's the right way to update pubs nowadays?
>
> cheers,
> --renato

John Criswell
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science, University of Rochester
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/criswell