[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Final project report on CFL-AA

Jia Chen via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 25 18:09:41 PDT 2016

Dear LLVM devs,

My GSoC project this year is about alias analysis, and I wrote a short
article describing what I've done during the summer:
https://github.com/grievejia/GSoC2016/raw/master/writeup.pdf

In the report you can find an overview of what the current status of
CFL-AA. There are also some numbers in the end, but please take those
numbers with a grain of salt as they were rather preliminary. Like I
mentioned in the article, there are still *lots of* things left to do
before we could get a reasonable improvement.

--
Best Regards,

--
Jia Chen