[llvm-dev] [3.9 Release] Release Candidate 2 source and binaries available

Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 22 11:55:34 PDT 2016

We're getting close to the final release. I know the schedule on the
web page says 'final' should be tagged today, but I still think it
should be possible to get there this week.

Source and binaries for LLVM-3.9.0-rc2 are now available at
http://llvm.org/pre-releases/3.9.0/#rc2

Please try it out and let me know if you find any issues.

As we're running out of time, RC2 will be a short test cycle, so if
you're planning on testing it, please don't procrastinate it :-)

Thanks,
Hans