[llvm-dev] [RFC] GitHub Survey - Please review

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 19 15:59:48 PDT 2016

Seems like a fine approach, although "official response" seems a tad
too formal, like it's supposed to go through some sort of management
review and approval.  I'd remove "official" from that prompt.

Is the idea still that the group-response is actually about the
organization's infrastructure?  In that case I'd like to see extra
explanation at the top.  For example where you say:

  If you are answering from your affiliation's perspective, please
  put the name of your project/company/university and a contact email
  (can be yours).

You could add something like this:

  By "your affiliation's perspective" we mean that the answers are
  based on how any automation or infrastructure within your affiliation
  make use of the LLVM repositories, rather than how individuals within
  your affiliation use the LLVM repositories.

Thanks!
--paulr