[llvm-dev] [RFC] GitHub Survey - Please review

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 19 10:06:29 PDT 2016

I think that if we’re going to do a survey we should gather more information about how people interact with the LLVM projects, not just opinions on the proposals.

A few questions I think would be useful.

(1) Which project(s) do you contribute to?
(2) Which project(s) do you regularly use?
(3) How often do you bisect LLVM with one or more subproject?
(4) Do you use any of the llvm.org <http://llvm.org/> projects without LLVM or with out-of-sync LLVM (i.e. trunk libunwind with an old LLVM)?
(5) In which ways do you get LLVM sources from LLVM.org <http://llvm.org/>?
   (a) SVN
   (b) llvm.org <http://llvm.org/> Git mirrors