[llvm-dev] LLVM 3.9 RC binaries should NOT disable assertions.

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 15 15:57:10 PDT 2016

AFAIK there are no public bots for the release branches; it's just Hans or Tom, and their cadre of release elves, doing everything manually (?).  It's unlikely to be worthwhile to replicate the entire bot farm to watch release branches with their relatively tiny amount of activity and limited lifespan, but it might be worth having a representative set that could be pointed to each successive release branch as they occur.  We never (intend to) have more than one going at a time, IIUC, so relatively few bots would be needed.
--paulr